Congratulations to all the students, fellows and faculty that participated in the 2017 UF College of Medicine Celebration of Research Poster Session in representation of UF Department of Urology.
As part of the department’s NIDDK T32 Research Training Program, Drs. Paul Dominguez and Allison O’Kell presented their work under the mentorship of Drs. Benjamin Canales and Saeed Khan.
There were also several students who presented their research under the mentorship of Dr. Victoria Bird including:
- Ryan Joseph and Olivia Liseth from the BMS 4905 Undergraduate Program
- Elizabeth Kwenda from the Medical Honors Program, Class of 2021
- Hammad Huda, Madeline Fuchs, Cory French and Neal Patel from the Biomedical Engineering Senior Design Program, presenting U.S. Patent #62399218 being developed in our laboratories.
- Interdisciplinary teams funded by SEED grants: College of Public Health and Health Professions, Department of Epidemiology, Zhaoyi Chen and Dr. Mattia Prosperi (not pictured); and College of Engineering, Anniruddha Kulkarni, Dr. Kirk Ziegler (not pictured).
- Special congratulations to our Semifinalist Award winner Babatunde Carew from the Medical Student Research Award