Congratulations Stephanie Stenner (UF Urology Residency Coordinator) on her nomination and invitation to join the University Institutional Program Review Committee (IPRC)!
Specific requirements for IPRC Program Coordinator membership :
- Attend two meetings per month, first and third Thursdays from 2:00-4:00 p.m. (4 hours per month)
- When assigned, review program documentation, prepare electronic notes (submitted to the GME manager prior to meetings). Time commitment: one hour per month.
- Review and provide feedback/comments on all reports generated by the committee. Time commitment: up to one hour per month.
- Total time commitment: up to six hours per month
- A two year service commitment to the committee (Academic years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021)
- A stipend of $2,000 is provided for educational professional development (travel, books, conferences, educational materials, etc.) each academic year. Stipend requests are processed after a minimum of 6 months of service on the committee and/or 70% attendance to meetings and subject to committee chair approval.
This will be a wonderful opportunity for Stephanie to learn more about GME and program accreditation.
Congratulations again Stephanie!