This is a reminder for men to take steps to be healthier, but they don’t have to do it ALONE! Whether it’s your husband, partner, dad, brother, son, or friend you can help support the health and safety of the men in your life.
- Age 18 -Men should have blood pressure checked every 2 – 3 years
- Age 35 – Men should have cholesterol checked annually
- Age 40 – Men should have blood pressure checked annually
- Age 50 – Men should be screened for colon cancer
- Age 55 – Men should be screened for prostate cancer
Urological symptoms not to ignore:
- Difficulty Urinating
- Frequent Urination
- Pain while Urinating
- Blood in Urine
- Erectile Dysfunction
To schedule an appointment, call (352) 265-8240.