The University of Florida Department of Urology
invites you to attend Grand Rounds:
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 7:00 – 8:00 AM
Zoom Meeting ID 920 5213 3171
“Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma”
Presenter: Hiroko Miyagi, MD
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Review risk categorization for metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- Define the standard of care for advanced, unresectable renal cell carcinoma
- Understand the background of systemic therapy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- Understand the impact of systemic therapy on survival of metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- Understand the challenges of systemic therapy
Urologists, Residents, Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Staff
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Department of Urology within the University of Florida’s College of Medicine is hosting
this free event which is internally supported.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Stephanie Stenner at Stephanie.email@example.com.
Dr. Miyagi has disclosed that she has no relevant financial relationships. Dr. Vincent Bird, Planning Committee, is a consultant for Boston Scientific. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationship to disclose.
Section Number: 0142