Job Opening Summary:
The Licensed Practical Nurse will focus on providing high level patient-centered care in a physician office setting by measuring and recording vital signs, placing patients in exam rooms, preparing patients for exams/procedures, assisting the health care provider with exams/procedures, providing patient support during exams, maintaining medical supply inventory, and stocking exam rooms. The LPN will also provide patient care by administering medications, processing patient phone calls per practice protocols, instructing patients regarding health care and treatments, and providing health care provider with information pertaining to patients’ health status. May be required to float to other UFHP practices, as needed, for staffing.Job Opening Qualifications
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school or training program for Licensed Practical Nursing.
- One year of ambulatory care or hospital experience preferred.
- Person should display initiative and have the ability to multitask.
- Outstanding patient/customer service skills, verbal clarity, team focus, and problem-solving skills are required for the ideal candidate.
- Current licensure by the State of Florida as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Maintain current Basic Life Support (CPR).
- Must successfully complete medication test within 30 days of hire.
*** Minimum Pay Rate – Hourly: $18.32
*** Midpoint Pay Rate – Hourly: $23.78