Favorite Gainesville Restaurant:
- Today: Momoyaki
- Tomorrow: TBD
Favorite Hobby or Leisure Activity:
- Water Skiing
Favorite Thing To Do Around Gainesville:
- Enjoying the many natural springs, lakes and rivers.
- Literally anything and everything.
- “The bigger the mountain, the better the view”
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Best Gift Ever Received:
- The birth of my 9-month-old son, Leon, however the PlayStation 2 I got for Christmas when I was 9 is a close second 😉
What I Miss About Childhood:
- Nap time
One Word That Best Describes You:
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- When humans make first contact with intelligent aliens.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Do you have any nicknames?
- Steen, Steen-O, my first name is technically Gene so I’ll be called that from time to time.
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- Ernest Hemingway
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- Pay off those student loans!
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore