We offer a comprehensive set of solutions for our patients, ranging from traditional to state-of-the-art and excellent post-surgical care.
We have specializations in:
- Urologic Oncology
- Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery
- Kidney Stone Disease
- Female Urology/Urinary incontinence
- Reconstructive Surgery/Sexual Medicine
- Pediatric Urology
- General Urology
The UF Department of Urology is unique in that our physicians and researchers are leaders in all key treatment areas and their ongoing research programs push the boundaries of medical progress. If you would like to be apart of a family and a close knit community of multidisciplinary doctors, please click below for more information about our open positions.
- North Florida/South Georgia Malcom Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center Urologic Oncologist
- UF Health Fellowship-Trained Male Infertility/Men’s Health Specialist
- UF Health Fellowship-Trained Endourologist and Minimally Invasive Surgeon
- UF Health General Urologist